"If we get, then right" - Help for Ghana"Meeting Bismarck - GODODO Ghana": Behind course are people.
And our task is clear: we help where help is needed.
Our main focus is in the Volta Region of Ghana we have seen with our own eyes that there needed urgent assistance. is.
the special feature: your donation counts!
What we stand for:
the first journey of our Chairman Sonja Liggett Igelmund to Ghana in 2011, we learned that people need our support in the rural areas things that we in Germany. consider commonplace, we can find no local or they are hard to come we want targeted assistance that benefits all people in the region to Good So we will work for the following topics..:
Meeting Bismarck - GODODO Ghana birth and Children's Aid Association
- strengthens the health and in particular obstetrics
- supported medical assistance programs and promotes the training of medical staff
- promotes education and vocational training
- help the socially disadvantaged and needy
- strengthening the role of women in family and society
Social Media Links